You are here: Home
The Hub is the focal point for St Peter's church during the week, and a place of connection with our local community.
"Almost certainly the most important meeting in popular music history" is how the first meeting of John Lennon and Paul McCartney has recently been described...
From playgroups to youth clubs to erm Hawaiian parties (see the CYFA page!), we have loads of activities and groups for all ages. Look through groups to find one for you...
Are you thinking about being married in St Peter’s? We are delighted, and hope that we can do everything to help make your wedding day special.
This week's services
- Friday 12 February, 11:45am - 12:30pm: Funeral of Alfred Brown
- Sunday 14 February, 8:00am - 8:45am: Sunday 8am Communion
- Sunday 14 February, 10:30am - 12:00pm: Main Sunday Service
- Thursday 18 February, 10:30am - 11:15am: Thursday Communion
This week's other events
- Friday 12 February, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Table Tennis
- Monday 15 February, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Craft morning
- Tuesday 16 February, 10:15am - 12:45pm: Family Film Morning
- Thursday 18 February, 9:00am - 11:00am: Computer Help
- Friday 19 February, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Table Tennis
Verse of the Day
Loading BibleGateway.com’s verse of the day…