As a whole life discipleship church we continue to explore what it means to be a disciple and how we can make disciples. The vision for our groups is that they are a safe place to grapple with what this actually means and how we can make it the reality for our whole lives, as individuals, as groups and as a church community.
The name Life Group describes the purpose of our groups as they are places where we can be –
• Active and intentional learners, travelling and learning as we go
• Apprentices and practitioners, not just students of the word but doers of the word
• Followers of Jesus, with an intimate and everyday relationship with Jesus
Whilst being –
• Accountable to one another, helping each other to learn, grow and live as disciples AND
• Outwardly orientated, helping others to learn what it means to be a disciple of Christ
Our groups meet weekdays and evenings so if we have whetted your appetite we encourage you to speak to either of our church wardens, Alistair Fletcher or Mike Welsby. Alternatively, if you’re available weekday mornings email Jen in the Hub on [email protected]. The Hub currently hosts two groups: “Lyfe” for parents on Tuesday mornings during term time and Hubbub for anyone on Friday mornings.