You are here: Home
A community event at St Peter’s Church, Woolton, on July 6th 1957 produced a moment of magic; one that went on to change the world.
The Hub is the focal point for St Peter's church during the week, and a place of connection with our local community. These pictures are of socials with some of our wonderful mid-week Hub volunteers. If you'd like to get involved, phone, email or drop into the Hub and ask for Jenny.
From playgroups to youth clubs to erm Hawaiian parties (see the CYFA page!), we have loads of activities and groups for all ages. Look through groups to find one for you...
Are you thinking about being married in St Peter’s? We are delighted, and hope that we can do everything to help make your wedding day special.
This week's services
- Thursday 21 March, 10:45am - 11:30am: Thursday Communion
- Sunday 24 March, 8:00am - 8:45am: Sunday 8am Communion
- Sunday 24 March, 10:30am - 12:00pm: Main Sunday Service
- Sunday 24 March, 4:00pm - 5:30pm: Worship Through Play
This week's other events
- Wednesday 20 March, 10:30am - 12:00pm: Hub Quiz
- Wednesday 20 March, 6:45pm - 7:30pm: Vestry Hour
- Wednesday 20 March, 7:00pm - 9:30pm: Alpha @ St. Peter's
- Thursday 21 March, 9:00am - 10:00am: Parents' Coffee & Chat
- Thursday 21 March, 11:30am - 12:30pm: After Communion Coffee\Lunch
- Thursday 21 March, 8:00pm - 9:00pm: Lent Course - Running The Race
- Friday 22 March, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Table tennis
- Friday 22 March, 11:00am - 12:30pm: Hubbub
- Monday 25 March, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Craft morning
- Monday 25 March, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Games Club
Verse of the Day
Loading BibleGateway.com’s verse of the day…