Thursday 30th May – Sunday 9th June
Thy Kingdom Come is a global prayer movement that invites Christians around the world to pray for more people to come to know Jesus. Why not pledge to pray daily from Ascension Day to Pentecost individually, as a family or together as a Church community?
There are lots of ways in which you can join in praying for Thy Kingdom Come this year…
- For resources to help in your prayer time such as; Novena prayers, Adventure Prayer Pack, Prayer Journals see http://www.thykingdomcome.global
- Join in with some of the prayer gatherings noted below
- Spend some time in the Upper Room during Hub opening hours (9.30am-1pm)
Stay in touch with what’s happening via Thy Kingdom Come Instagram, Facebook or Twitter feed.
Visit our Prayer Gatherings;
- Thursday 30th May – The Upper Room Simon Peter Centre, 7-10pm
- Saturday 1st June – The Walled Garden, Reynolds Park, 9.30am
- Tuesday 4th June – The Upper Room Simon Peter Centre, 9am-3pm with an opportunity to pray in pairs around the neighbourhood
- Wednesday 5th June – The Upper Room Simon Peter Centre, 7-9am Lectio Divina (meditation on the Bible) St James Church 7.30pm
- Saturday 8th June – Prayer walk in Woolton Village – Meet at St Peter’s Lychgate, 9.30am & Coffee morning at St James Church, 10-12noon
- Sunday 9th June – Pentecost Party – Bishop Martin School Field, 12-3pm