As a whole life discipleship church we continue to explore what it means to be a disciple and how we can make disciples. The vision for our groups is that they are a safe place to grapple with what this actually means and how we can make it the reality for our whole lives, as individuals, as groups and as a church community.
The name Life Group describes the purpose of our groups as they are places where we can be –
• Active and intentional learners, travelling and learning as we go
• Apprentices and practitioners, not just students of the word but doers of the word
• Followers of Jesus, with an intimate and everyday relationship with Jesus
Whilst being –
• Accountable to one another, helping each other to learn, grow and live as disciples AND
• Outwardly orientated, helping others to learn what it means to be a disciple of Christ
Our groups meet weekdays and evenings so if we have whetted your appetite we encourage you to speak to our Life Groups Co-ordinator, Denise Ashworth in church or via the Hub. Leaflets are also available at the back of church.