You are here: Home
The Hub is the focal point for St Peter's church during the week, and a place of connection with our local community.
"Almost certainly the most important meeting in popular music history" is how the first meeting of John Lennon and Paul McCartney has recently been described...
From playgroups to youth clubs to erm Hawaiian parties (see the CYFA page!), we have loads of activities and groups for all ages. Look through groups to find one for you...
Are you thinking about being married in St Peter’s? We are delighted, and hope that we can do everything to help make your wedding day special.
This week's services
- Sunday 30 August, 8:00am - 8:45am: Sunday 8am Communion
- Sunday 30 August, 10:30am - 12:00pm: Main Sunday Service
- Thursday 3 September, 10:30am - 11:15am: Thursday Communion
This week's other events
- Friday 28 August, 10:00am - 11:30am: Table Tennis
- Tuesday 1 September, 10:00am - 12:00pm: Craft Morning
- Tuesday 1 September, 2:30pm - 3:30pm: Women's Fellowship
- Thursday 3 September, 9:00am - 11:00am: Computer Help
- Thursday 3 September, 11:15am - 12:00pm: Coffee'n'Cake
- Friday 4 September, 10:00am - 11:30am: Table Tennis
Verse of the Day
Loading BibleGateway.com’s verse of the day…