You are here: Home
The Hub is the focal point for St Peter's church during the week, and a place of connection with our local community.
"Almost certainly the most important meeting in popular music history" is how the first meeting of John Lennon and Paul McCartney has recently been described...
From playgroups to youth clubs to erm Hawaiian parties (see the CYFA page!), we have loads of activities and groups for all ages. Look through groups to find one for you...
Are you thinking about being married in St Peter’s? We are delighted, and hope that we can do everything to help make your wedding day special.
This week's services
- Thursday 18 December, 10:30am - 11:15am: Thursday Communion
- Sunday 21 December, 8:00am - 8:45am: Sunday 8am Communion
- Sunday 21 December, 10:30am - 12:00pm: Carol Service
- Sunday 21 December, 3:00pm - 4:00pm: Christingle
- Wednesday 24 December - Thursday 25 December, 11:00pm - 12:00am: Midnight Communion
- Thursday 25 December, 8:00am - 9:00am: Holy Communion
- Thursday 25 December, 10:30am - 11:15am: Family Service
Verse of the Day
Loading BibleGateway.com’s verse of the day…